Author | Speaker | Executive Coach
Tricia is a certified Executive Coach with 25 years in leadership positions having reached the c-suite as only 1 of 2 female executives at the table.
Tricia Manning is a certified executive coach and has been a student of human behavior all of her life. At the age of 5 years old, her father was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and her mom became full-time caregiver and breadwinner. This early experience influenced Tricia’s values, beliefs and style as she rose through the ranks in corporate America to become 1 of only 2 women on the executive leadership team. In 2016, Tricia faced an unexpected health crisis. She made the difficult decision to end her corporate career but wasn’t ready to stop helping others. With a passion to grow strong leaders and fight for gender diversity in the boardroom, she began her own coaching practice.
Her unique corporate background gives her a clear understanding of the personal and professional challenges that senior business leaders face today. She brings real-life expertise around talent, culture and leadership to every coaching engagement and is committed to helping individuals, teams and organizations accelerate performance.
Tricia believes this can be done with authenticity and by staying true to personal values, beliefs, and leadership styles.
- Trusted advisor to C-suite and executives
- Inspirational leadership through periods of disruptive change
- Passion for leadership development and long track record of building high performing teams
- Connecting people with business outcomes through leadership development, culture changes and organizational design
My personal core values…
- Executive Coaching
- New Leader Assimilation
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
- Organizational Assessment
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, Florida State University
- ICF Certified Coach
- AIIR Consulting, Coaching Mindset Certification
- BMGI Certification, Performance Excellence Champion & Strategic Planning via Hoshin Kanri
- Governing for Nonprofit Excellence, Harvard Business School