Aligning outcomes with leader AND organization
Does this sound like you?
- A leader who identifies as a legacy leader and wants to further leverage their authentic self to inspire excellence and drive positive outcomes in the business and the people.
- A minority leader who is committed to improving their own leadership effectiveness so they can excel as a member of a new and not-so-diverse leadership team.
- A leader who is facing a crisis—health, financial, or relationship—and is committed to making the personal and professional changes necessary to live their best life.
- A leader who feels stuck or no longer inspired by their work and needs support to make a change in mind-set and develop a plan of action.
- A leader committed to elevating their career and investing in the self-development necessary to achieve bold career goals.
As someone who has been through these challenges personally, Tricia specializes in helping her clients take the ﬁrst steps necessary to create a life and career where they get to be their personal best every day.