The role of C-suite executives and senior leadership teams is to make sustainable change that can transform leadership perspective and bottom-line results. This is becoming harder and harder to do in this VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world and as technology continues to erupt at an exponential pace. Passive leadership doesn’t cut it!
It will be those leaders who can connect individually with their people, build trust and nurture and develop possibilities in them, that will achieve success.
Are you looking for a strong thinking partner to help you solve complex problems and provide support necessary to create the strategic vision and inspirational leadership you need to achieve organizational results?
A strong coaching relationship empowers leaders to become excellent strategists for their own success. We will set priorities, identifying vision, simplifying, charting and monitoring goal pursuit. We will ensure goals are aligned with your needs and those of the organization. You will receive strategies, feedback and accountability to reach new levels of performance as a leader and as a company.
Clearing and paving a new road to success is anything but easy. Like with any journey, you need to have a clear picture of your destination. What does it look like for you?
- Executive & Senior Leaders – Established leaders looking for a strong thinking partner to elevate their leadership contributions to their teams and their organization. We leverage a series of coaching tools, resources and strategies for self-discovery, to facilitate growth and enable you to reach new levels of performance as a leader.
- New or High Potential Leaders – Leaders seeking personal and professional development of their own capabilities and leadership…and achieve readiness for the next strategic role in the future. We utilize several industry-leading tools to gather feedback from key constituents, then establish goals and create a methodical action plan to enhancing your leadership contributions while supporting organizational success.
Coaching For Women Leaders
Are you being held back by a lack of self-confidence, self-belief…or self-worth? Almost 50% of women believe they would be further in their career if they had more self-belief. 24% lack confidence to highlight something they have done well…and 17% aren’t sure enough of themselves to seek a promotion.
As women, we are notoriously bad at allowing these inhibitions to hold us back within the workplace. These seemingly concrete barriers often require more intensive examination and outside guidance from an experienced coach.
Through one-on-one coaching, we work with you to develop action plans to gain control and eliminate barriers, while growing your self-confidence and self-belief. You will receive powerful strategies, personal feedback and enforced accountability plans to enable substantial professional growth…no matter where you are in your career journey.
- Female Leaders at a Career Crossroads – Leaders who are burned out, or perhaps longing for purpose in their career…but are held back by fear or complacency. We work with you on shifting mindset, answering the most important questions in creating your new vision…and developing a solid strategy for success. You will receive strong support to make your desired change…and ultimately find more meaning in your life and career.
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING FOCUSED ON LEVERAGING THE UNIQUE ATTRIBUTES THAT MAKE YOU BEST POSITIONED TO EXCEL IN THIS NEW ENVIRONMENT TODAY…BOTH IN YOUR LIFE AND CAREER. ARE YOU READY TO INVEST IN YOU?
We are all on a different journey, personally and professionally. Challenges surrounding self-confidence, burn-out, communication, and relationship building can consume our minds…and impact our day-to-day lives. For many, group coaching circles are a powerful, effective, and affordable option to help you focus on your career development and address these very real concerns.
Our group coaching circles are designed to bring like-minded professionals together, to focus on common topics and facilitate effective coaching conversations in a small group context – enabling tangible growth. We have four unique coaching circles available to fit your profile.
Possibilities for greatness are in our own reach and we have a choice each day in how we approach our work.
- Female Leaders – senior leaders who are ready to eliminate barriers and bias, gain confidence and develop an action plan to accelerate their success and live their best life
- Front Line Leaders – new and emerging managers who want to build a network, discuss challenges/opportunities, share ideas and learn new tools for their leadership toolbox
- Career Transition – job seekers looking to connect with other professionals, wanting to learn/leverage strategies to accelerate their search and land the perfect opportunity
- Entrepreneurs – ambitious professionals who want to start a business (or perhaps already have) or are still working a day job while they develop their “side gig”