What are you doing to prepare your high potential millennial employees to LEAD your company?
- Millennials will fill 75% of all management positions by 2025, yet only 20% of organizations identify the millennial leader segment as critical for development
- Very few companies rate themselves anything other than “weak” in developing potential leaders and only 36% millennials believe that are “ready” when they step into a leadership role
- The majority of millennial leaders crave advice from senior leaders, yet just 7% of organizations invest in any kind of coaching or mentoring
- Young in career leaders expect personal & professional development and 57% attribute this investment to their long-term engagement
To engage, attract, retain and prepare millennials for senior level positions, organizations must offer more than a paycheck. This group will shape the future landscape in your business so show the investment in their development now!
About this program:
This “bite size = right size” leadership program provides short lessons with goals and application activities that provide bursts of motivation and accomplishment. Each leader is engaged in self-discovery and daily collaboration with peers who are also looking for development that fits into their personal work / life schedules.
This program will:
- Prepare young in career managers for leadership roles through a combination of activity learning, mentoring and coaching.
- Provide practical tools for leaders to put into practice with teams and to manage their own careers.
- Focus on critical skills high potential leaders need to succeed at the next level.
- Provide a forum for collaboration, group coaching and advice from senior leaders outside their organizations.
- Include a 1 hour 1:1 coaching session post program to discuss leadership application of program content or specific issues in the workplace.
|Monday, December 3, 2018||8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Friday, December 7, 2018||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Tuesday, December 11, 2018||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m|
|Thursday, December 13, 2018||3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. + celebratory happy hour|
Who should attend:
Top performers who want to grow as leaders and greatly value learning & development
Young in career, high potential leaders who:
- Are action-oriented and eager to practice leadership practices quickly
- Have a desire to make an investment in self-discovery of their personal leadership style
- Are ready to set personal and professional goals and make a commitment to HOW they want to lead
- Want to make meaningful connections with peers and are open to advice & support from senior executives
Leaders will leave with a new perspective and tangible action plans for inspiring leadership throughout their organizations.
Specifically they will:
- Identify their personal leadership style and enhance their vision skills
- Understand their own DISC behavioral style and learns how to build more effective working relationships with other styles
- Identify personal and professional strategies for managing their career
- Establish leadership goals and actions for how they want to lead in 2019 & beyond
All the while, building a network of peers and increasing their readiness for greater responsibility and an accelerated leadership impact on their organization.